Introducing the York Fitness WR1000 Water Resistance Rower. The full-body rhythmic nature of rowing makes it wonderfully efficient at burning calories, while also developing flexibility and strength. Plus, the “zen-like” water movement you hear from the impeller can be soothing and meditative.
The large and easy to read adjustable 5.5” LCD console includes motivating programmable modes to keep you involved, inspired, and reaching your goals. Performance is top-of-the-class with a smooth action dual aluminum rail system, convenient stand up design for storage, industrial strength handle strap, flex pedals with easy numbered adjustments, and a durable York Fitness multi-bladed impeller for a water rowing experience second to none.
The performance monitor clearly displays Total Time, 500M Time, Calories, Distance, Strokes, Strokes/Minute, Date, Room Temperature, and Clock. It also features motivating programmable modes for a wide variety of workouts. With standing storage dimensions of just 33” long x 22” wide it won’t consume a room when not in use. Start making waves with your workouts today on the new York Fitness WR1000 Water Resistance Rower and exceed your expectations.
- Raised seat height (13.5” high) gets you on and off the rower with ease
- Large contoured seat maximizes comfort and performance
- 6 resistance levels – determined by the amount of water used in the tank (check water level guide on tank for resistance level)
- Large 5.5” LCD Console features an easy height and angle adjustment for the perfect viewing angle
- Motivating display shows all your important information: Total Time, 500M Time, Calories, Distance, Strokes, Strokes/Minute, Date, Room Temperature, Clock
- 5 Programmable modes include: Race Against Computer, Time Countdown, Distance Countdown, Strokes Countdown, Calories Countdown
- Smooth rowing motion is delivered through a solid steel frame with dual aluminum slide rails
- Flex Pedals are easy to adjust (numbered size settings) with large Velcro straps and they flex with your every movement
- Ergonomic rowing handle is contoured and padded for maximum comfort
- Each water tank is pressure tested for long lasting performance
- Fold up frame design takes up less space when not in use
- Includes 2 AA batteries to power the console display
- Built-in HR receiver (chest strap sold separately)